Ceramic Tile Coaster Craft
The WB moms got together last month for a wine and kids' craft night and we made this easy kids' craft project. We were under tornado watch, but we persevered. Check out the steps for these easy coasters kids can make then moms can use for wine. Or vodka. On the rocks.
Easy Coaster Craft For Kids
Here's What You Need:
- Tile Coasters (we also found some slate coasters so we picked those up, too)
- Variety of sponges and/or foam brushes
- Adhesive Sheets (you can get them at Michael's or any other craft store)
- Kids' paint
- Variety of cookie cutters
- Mod Podge
- Acrylic Craft Coating/Sealer (we used Krylon Crystal Clear)
Here's What You Do:
1. Have kids pick out a cookie cutter (make sure it's small enough to fit on the coaster!). Trace the shape onto double-sided adhesive.
2. Peel off adhesive and place shape onto coaster.
3. Paint away! Even the tiniest artists can get involved!
4. Let paint dry 1-2 hours.
5. Remove adhesive.
6. Using a brush, apply a thin coat of Mod Podge.
7. Allow to dry for 15 minutes.
8. Spray with sealer and allow to dry. Voila!