10 Must-See Gender Neutral Nurseries
So I'm jumping on the neutral nursery bandwagon. The trend's really picked up over the past few years, and for good reason. Obviously, it makes for an easy transition if you have another baby. Even better, most of the gender neutral nurseries I've seen incorporate a healthy mix of whites and grays, which make them easy to transition if you'd like to mix it up with some flairs of color or different decor down the road. I'm fickle, so I like this.
Plus, they're super chic. (We've seen that word. A.Lot.)
So here you go. Our Pinterest perusing has lead us down yet another fantastic path. The gender neutral, chic baby nursery.
Check out what we found:
Ten Gender-Neutral Nurseries We Love
1. This "Ferngully"-inspired number from
Akin Design Studio
. The wall decor is amazing (and we'd never think of it), but it could be easily replaced with something different if you're in need of some change down the road.
Just a little giraffe, not too much, and we appreciate that.
The drop ceiling takes it to a whole new level and we want it.
4. This "boho chic" nursery. Well, we love it. These thumbprint-looking cacti give us #AllTheFeels.
5. This "Cool, Calm, and Collected" color scheme = how we'd like to feel during hour 3 or trying to get baby to sleep.
6. This gray, gray nursery. The decal brings a great visual element to
enhance the room and take away from the fact that it's very gray.
7. This nursery for tiny boy and girl adventurers.
Simple, yet amazing.
10. This moon and stars nursery. Who doesn't wanna sleep under the stars?
Sleep tight, little dreamers!